OPTICOOL HYSOL B
A high oil content water-soluble metalworking fluid
Product code: SCF001 B37/D59
Hysol B is a boron free process fluid which produces a milky white emulsion when diluted with water.
The product is formulated to produce an easily mixed stable emulsion for economical use on a wide variety of machining operations.
Hysol B is multi-metal compatible and can be used in both hard and soft water, it is also formulated to be highly resistant
to bacterial and fungal infestations whilst maintaining machine cleanliness and operator acceptability and welfare.
Features & Benefits:
• Excellent performance characteristics
• High degree of machine tool lubrication
• Chlorine & Boron free
• Low odour
• Steel, aluminium, titanium & nickel compatible
Applications & coolant mix ratios:
• Reaming 8% to 12%
• Tapping & threading 5% to 10%
Deep hole drilling & boring 8% to 12%
• Turning & milling 4% to 6%
• Centreless grinding 3% to 10%
• Rolling & forming 4% to 12%
• General machining 4% to 6%
• Broaching & sawing 8% to 10%